Easy Debris Box Rental - Demolition & Construction Services
Terms of Services
1. Do not fill Box above the sides. Overfilled dumpster cannot be transported. Do not load heavy material on top or to one side of box.
2. Heavy materials including dirt, gravel, concrete, stucco, composition roofing, sand etc. must be loaded in Boxes specified for their weight ( 10 yards box). No WET concrete allowed.
3. Boxes ordered for recycling materials must be filed with only one specified material. Recycling Boxes include Dirt, Concrete and Asphalt.
4. If general debris is mixed into the dirt or concrete boxes, the box then becomes a general debris load and is subject to weight limits. Overweight fees are charged at rate of $ 95.00 per ton or any portion of.
5. If recycling receipt is required, please let us know before we pick up the dumpster. The dumpster price and dump fees may vary depending on the city recycling requirements.
6. No hazardous material in Box such is oil, paint, chemicals, asbestos or any other item defined as hazardous by the Federal, State or local laws are allowed. A minimum of $ 150.00 will be charged to return hazardous material found. No tires allowed in any dumpster ($20.00 per tire will be charge if found in the dumpster).
7. The customer takes full responsibility for any damage to sidewalks, curbs, driveways, lawns etc.
8. The dumpster door must be closed corrected. If the driver is not able to pick up the dumpster due to an open or not totally closed door, $150.00 fee will be charged. Extra day’s rental fee may apply.
9. Box rental time is up to 7 days. Additional rental time must be scheduled in advance ($25.00 each extra day).
10. It is preferred, but not necessary to have someone onsite for delivery or removal of the container. The driver will use their best judgment and place the container in the safest accessible area when delivering the container. However, if an onsite contact is not available for delivery, you will be responsible for all charges involved with relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary. For removal; customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled pick-up day; if equipment is inaccessible customer is subject to additional pick-up charges, as terms and conditions apply
11. DO NOT move the dumpster. Customer will be responsible for any damage caused by moving the dumpster or loading with a machine (Bobcat, Excavator, etc.).
Signature below or reply via email constitutes acceptance of above services and terms of service and authorizes PRECISE HAUL to charge customer’s credit card for the amount described above or any accessed fee listed on terms of service.
CANCELLATION MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS PRIOR THE DELIVER. CANCELLATION MADE WITHOUT APPROPRIATE NOTICE WILL BE CHARGED A FEE OF $150.00
© 2015 Precise Haul.- All rights reserved.
We help you recycle better. We sort and recycle paper, plastic, metal, concrete, yard waste and wood and renovation debris. We safely dispose of electronics and donate salvageable items. Book online and save time.